Orhaneli is located at the skirts of Uludağ and is at a 58 km distance from Bursa City. The economy of the county at the intersection of the North Aegean and the Southern Marmara, is based on agriculture and livestock farming. It is believed that the history of the town started with the Roman Emperor Hadrianus, because the town’s former name was Adronos. The County passed from the Byzantine domination to the Ottoman rule in 1325 and was known during this period by the name “Beyce”. By an act of the Turkish Grand Parliament in 1934, the name was changed into Orhaneli. Çınarcık near to the county is famous for its natural beauty and is a one day excursion area. There are also Thermal Spa’s 6 km to the west, near to the village of Sadağı. Transportation to the county is provided through the intersection at the İzmir Road.