Orhaneli is located at the skirts of Uludağ and is at 58 km distance to Bursa City. The economy of the county at the intersection of North Aegean and Southern Marmara, is based on agriculture and livestock farming. It is believed that the history of the town starts with the Roman Emperor Hadrianus, because he town’s former name was Adronos. The County passed from Byzantine domination to Ottoman rule in 325 and was known during this period by the name “Beyce”. By an act of the Turkish Grand Parliament in 1934, the name was changed to Orhaneli. Çınarcık near to the County is famous for its natural beauty and is a one day excursion area. There are also Thermal Spa’s 6 km. to West, near the village of Sadağı. Transportation to the county is provided through the intersection at İzmir Road.